BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a BI (Business Intelligence) Developer for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs;
- Developing and maintaining BI delivery and usage standards;
- Designing and managing the BI tools and applications environment;
- Designing and developing applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines;
- Standardizing use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data;
- Helping business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s);
- Working with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Managing and working with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components;
- Developing best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity;
- Evaluating effectiveness of BI tools;
- Working with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers;
- Troubleshooting BI tool problems and tunes for performance; and
- Supporting development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer);
- College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of Tableau 9.3, Tableau 10 design and development;
- Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development;
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Oracle 11g experience; and,
- Teradata experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.