Eagle is currently seeking a Finance Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing / processing closing entries, while ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of all journal entries as part of the monthly results sign off process;
- Verifying posted transactions with GL investigations;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly & annual financial performance reporting and analysis to WM and corporate executive leadership;
- Developing and assessing plan / forecast assumptions, preparing planning and forecasting summaries for executive review;
- Building and maintaining robust, stable forecast and planning models;
- Providing operational and organizational support to the Financial Reporting processes ensuring compliance with SOX requirements;
- Assist in documenting and maintaining proper controls to ensure integrity of information;
- Working closely with the Lead Financial Offer and COE improve reporting and deadlines; and,
- Reviewing, documenting processes and streamlining management reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in in a financial reporting capacity at a financial institution;
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation;
- Excellent organization skills, including the ability to multi-task and handle the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to evaluate processes, identify potential problems and recommend feasible solutions;
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel. (Pivot, V-lookup, data mining);
- CPA (CGA, CA, CMA) or close to completion. (CPA, CMA is the preferable designation); and,
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, or related discipline.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.