Eagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Assist Project manager in identifying and resolving risk, providing insights and recommendations, ensuring all the deliverable are completed on time and of good quality;
- Refine and decompose requirements to the level of detail required to initiate development;
- Design and Deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements within established time and quality standards;
- Design, prototype, develop, test and document existing and new ETL related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery;
- Perform unit testing of ETL and related components and document test results;
- Conduct code reviews to ensure quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance;
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing, and Performance Testing;
- Provide application integration support; and,
- Perform code version control activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years ETL designing skills experience;
- 5 years of IBM Information Server (DataStage) hands on coding experience;
- 3 years of IBM QualityStage experience;
- Experienced with DataStage XML components;
- Current and hands-on UNIX/Linux shell scripting experience; and,
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.