Business Systems Analyst - Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst - Specialist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements by facilitating requirement gathering sessions; and,
- Documenting both functional and non-functional requirements in various formats such as requirements statements, user stories, use-cases, and other artefacts as-needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience focused on requirements gathering/documentation and writing functional specifications;
- Strong experience writing user stories, use cases, and both functional and non-functional requirements statements;
- Previous work experience as a business analyst on a software application development project required; and,
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills – this role will be liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.