Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- On-time completion of deliverables measured on quality, quantity and consistency;
- Participating actively and pro-actively in the identification, design and implementation of timely and robust solutions to risk-management-related issues;
- Development and implementation of the day-to-day market or credit risk process;
- Designing, developing, integrating, testing and implementing fixes to production problems or enhancements to existing applications;
- Interaction with CMRM, gather requirements, planning implementations of CMRM's requirements;
- Writing/updating user and operations manuals; and,
- Providing time estimates and resource requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 6-8 years experience with PERL (no perl-CGI);
- 6 years experience with UNIX/Solaris, UNIX shell scripting;
- 6 years experience with ODBC/JDBC;
- 4 years experience with Oracle/MySQL;
- 3 years experience with the development of Web based applications using Java, J2EE development; and,
- 3 years experience with Capital Markets.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.