Web Application Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Application Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Build web portal that supports analysis and drilldown of credit risk exposures;
- Build a final report in FED specified format;
- Build counterparty management interface;
- Build limit management interface;
- Build and / or contribute to common framework, visualization tools for data analytics, lineage, and metadata in Risk Data Layer;
- Engage with business sponsors to ensure the functional and non-functional requirements of risk analysis and reporting are met via the risk web portal;
- Code, test and implement the front-end solution to meet business requirements; and,
- Contribute to team discussions and stand-ups.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree in Business/Science/Financial/Engineering or related discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in Java (Java core, Maven , JUnit);
- 4+ years of experience, advanced knowledge, and understanding of web application development (Spring core, Spring MVC, REST API, Design Patterns);
- Experience in building highly analytical and responsive web application which supported enterprise level risk and stress reporting;
- Good knowledge of Reporting, Data Hierarchy and Data Aggregation;
- Experience in Linux shell scripting and SQL; and,
- Agile software development experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.