Lead Application Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Lead Application Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all design and development tasks including in-house code development and maintenance;
- The hiring of contract, full time and/or vendor development resources as required for projects and new large-scale initiatives;
- Demonstrating expertise and leadership in system design and development concepts, practices, procedures, and data governance with particular experience in ERP integrations;
- Planning goals and objectives for both contract, vendor and in-house resources that perform application architecture, development, testing, training and support.;
- Ensuring that all team members are performing at a high level to meet the needs of the company;
- Ensuring that the appropriate metrics are collected to support the objective assessment of individual and team performance;
- Mentoring team members and assessing their quality, performance and effectiveness;
- Performing resource administration, resource planning and resource allocation for the Architects and development teams and organize accordingly, including the establishment and revision of internal operating practices and procedures and the scheduling/assignment of staff;
- Ensuring that production support and break-fix work is prioritized and completed appropriately to avoid or minimize impacts to business operations and customers;
- Collaborating with IT and business staff to ensure that project goals and milestones are met; and,
- Defining, documenting, implementing, and enforcing best practices for application design, development, version control, code migration, implementation, and application support including but not limited to Xtreme Programming, DevOps and code escrow.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Senior level resource experience;
- Agile/DevOps team building and business process integration experience;
- ERP experience, preferably Deacom;
- Solution integration experience; and
- The ability to perform in a fast paced start-up environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.