Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Integration Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing API solutions and collaborating with external providers to understand new cloud services and integration technologies and their implications for the organization;
- Collaborating with enterprise architects and application managers to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the effect on the organization's information architecture/roadmap;
- Managing the execution of the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems by designing and developing integration solutions;
- Coordinating with enterprise architects, application managers, and business system analysts to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps, and to understand the impact of these services on the organization's information architecture;
- Gaining an understanding of business requirements by working with business system analysts to ensure that integration and development activities enhance business processes or to minimize any negative impact;
- Designing and developing application solutions with a view to future integrations;
- Liaising with external providers to resolve any issues in the functionality and inter-operability of new cloud applications, cloud-based infrastructure, and other cloud services with existing IT systems;
- Assisting in planning and design coordination of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns; and,
- Coordinating testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production, production, and post release.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience developing application integrations using iPaaS or centralized services/API architecture;
- Five (5) years of experience in application development/design;
- Experience in large, dynamic enterprise IT systems with competing demands and priorities;
- Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration;
- Competent in service and IT architecture development;
- JD Edwards, Workday experience is an asset;
- The ability to build a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management;
- The ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis; and,
- Understanding of software testing processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.