IT Specialist – Change Management
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) IT Specialist – Change Management for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Coordination and execution of the Change Management process on a daily basis, providing both process and client support;
- Serving as a subject matter expert on IT Service Management Change Management process and tool;
- Chairing / managing various Enterprise Change Management related meetings;
- Reviewing submitted Change requests for completeness, integrity and compliancy with process requirements; Evaluate risk and impact associated with submitted Changes;
- Working with the team to define, document, enforce, and support ITSM policies, processes, and procedures including making recommendations for improvements;
- Updating and presenting key performance metrics for the Enterprise Change Management process as well as adhoc requests for the various business units and support teams;
- Driving process and organizational maturity as it pertains to IT Service resolution activities Management and ITIL;
- Facilitation of collision mitigation and conflict;
- Facilitation of the Change Post Implementation Review (CPIR) process to document and track plans to improve change success; and,
- Operational and relational integration with other IT processes and teams (Incident, Problem, Configuration).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 3 years Change management experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (asset));
- 3+ years of experience working in a large and dynamic Enterprise Operations environment;
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management discipline as it relates Change, Incident, and Problem Management. With a strong working knowledge of IT Change Management methods and procedures;
- Service management experience; Operational and relational integration with other IT processes and teams (Incident, Problem, Configuration);
- Experience with Change management Tools (ServiceNow or other industry change management tools);
- Experience running CAB (change advisory board) meeting and presentations;
- Executive level communication skill;
- The ability to create and run reports in Excel and Service Now;
- Experience reviewing and approving upto 300 changes per month; and,
- Experience with CMDB and asset management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.