Eagle is currently seeking a Documentation Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing technical and end user procedural and process documentation, data entry and client services support;
- Working independently, under pressure and balancing competing priorities in a results-oriented work environment;
- Producing high-quality end user procedural documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience;
- Constructing detailed end user and technical documentation to support new business processes and services;
- Constructing standardized templates;
- Collaborating with other IT departments to ensure critical information about new services being communicated;
- Constructing and editing various documents to include computer network/software test plans, technical reports, operating procedures, diagrams, user manuals, memorandums of agreement/understanding, and various other technical documents;
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring EUS tasking actions for various planned projects and initiatives;
- Constructing, updating and maintaining necessary process documentation;
- Ensuring proper classification of all documents created and/or provided for review; and,
- Ensuring appropriate storage of classified material and lifecycle management of all documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two to five (2-5) years of technical editing and writing experience;
- Strong familiarity with ITSM frameworks such as ITIL;
- Proven working experience in business process redesign and technical writing of processes and procedures;
- Strong command of English grammar and punctuation;
- Ability to translate technical information into simpler terms for non-technical audiences;
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures;
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments under tight deadlines;
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables;
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
- Experience developing and applying Microsoft Word styles and templates;
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development; and,
- Familiarity with end-to-end testing and documenting outcomes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.