Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Business Analysts for five (5) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Development of transition and co-existence models between the old and new processes;
- Development of support models for the new processes;
- Leading business requirements workshops to gather requirements and to design future state processes;
- Documenting business requirements and processes;
- Translation of business requirement documents into functional and non-functional requirements for development teams;
- Presenting recommendations on complex technical or business issues to team members and client groups;
- Raising and promoting new ideas, gaining the cooperation of others, managing conflict and influencing change;
- Writing complete and complicated documentation in a clear and concise manner;
- Presenting and writing functional and design specifications for new, complex functionality, writes business cases, estimates of work and resources required, decision requests, etc.;
- Developing end-user documentation as required for corporate publication;
- Managing, contributing to and/or developing the following project specific deliverables:
- Business Requirements Documents;
- Workforce transition plans;
- Future-State Process documents; and,
- Initiative Issues Log.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive experience working with complex programs, projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.