Senior Enterprise Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and coordinating the design, implementation and maintenance of the company enterprise architecture frameworks, policies, standards, guidelines and governance processes;
- Ensuring alignment of initiatives with corporate business and IT strategies and the delivery of high quality and coherent solution architectures as well as future state architecture;
- Articulating the holistic view of the company enterprise that enables ease of use to customers, cost efficiencies, simplified architectures that promote improved agility for business partners;
- Presenting complex and technical ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively and in a user-friendly manner to nontechnical audiences; and,
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Twelve (12) plus years progressively senior experience in information technology with solid background in enterprise architecture, planning, design, and development;
- Eight (8) plus years of experience in enterprise architecture domains including business, information, application, technology, infrastructure and security within an Ontario Public Service or agency environment;
- Previous enterprise architecture experience in a medium - large enterprise environment;
- Experience and strong understanding of enterprise architecture principles, methodologies concepts, policies and practices;
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various enterprise architecture methodologies such as Zachman, TOGAF and FEA and ability to adapt and develop hybrid applications of methodologies to meet company’s needs;
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written to explain technical concepts to non-technical people including senior business and I&IT leadership;
- Ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively and in a user-friendly manner and maintain a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients;
- Strong written communication techniques to prepare reports, reviews, briefing materials and correspondence;
- Leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills to assist in the analysis, design, and development of enterprise architecture initiatives;
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers and vendors;
- Self-motivation to be able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions; and,
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritize in a high-pressure environment and ability to work on simultaneous projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.