Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Develop and maintain respective architecture framework / solution that supports the most efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions to meet the business needs and technology strategy; this includes planning, evaluating, recommending and designing architectural solutions in compliance with enterprise standards;
- Contribute to, design and/or develop an architecture framework including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented;
- Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within technology architecture;
- Review ITSM/ServiceNow project detailed solution architecture and design ensuring it meets requirements / complies with the architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks and provide sign-off on the detailed design;
- Contribute to the development of project plans by providing input and manage projects / initiatives by directing assigned resources, communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues;
- Provide expert consultation and participate as a subject matter expert on ServiceNow projects of moderate to high risk and complexity;
- Work with Technology Business Systems Analysts to develop a Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure end-to-end traceability of the solution to the requirements; and,
- Build consensus and facilitate collaboration and decision-making within/across business units to ensure consistent application of IT strategy and compliance with architecture framework.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- ServiceNow certification;
- 2-3 years' experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and development of the ServiceNow Platform;
- 5-7 Years' experience as a core developer/database administrator ( Java developer or SQL/ Mysql);
- ServiceNow Scripting and Orchestration Knowledge or experience; and,
- Good understanding of Agile Methodology and SDLC.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.