Full Stack Solutions Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Solutions Architect. This is a twelve(12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting the current state of eService applications, working on the reference Architecture for Websites and applications, the roadmap and transition architectures; and,
- Working on the Reference Architecture across existing Websites and applications, and evangelizing the Reference Architecture to stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Microservices, Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience using backend technologies such as Java, Spring MVC, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSql and Linux;
- Strong background in data structures and algorithms and computer science fundamentals;
- Ability to work on the solution construct in Cloud environment and assist with any migration elements;
- Ability to work with a team that fully integrates and collaborates with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions;
- Holistic view of enterprise solutions, taking into consideration operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development, and systems management;
- Sound understanding of API, Enterprise Integration Patterns and technology architecture;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to adapt them to different audiences;
- Excellent skills in NodeJS, AngularJS (Angular 2 preferred);
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD, automated testing using opensource modern frameworks like Selenium, Jenkins etc.;
- Strong Web development experience;
- Strong Object Oriented experience and knowledge; and,
- Knowledge of Websphere and Oracle Portal in order to transition to new technology stack.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.