BI (Business Intelligence) Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a BI (Business Intelligence) Developer for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with end users and business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements;
- Reviewing BI tool needs with business users;
- Translating business questions and requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects;
- Developing multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects and views for end users;
- Creating enterprise reports and report templates;
- Developing test scenarios and performing in-depth unit tests of semantic and reports, including end-user reviews;
- Documenting applicable application and technical metadata;
- Troubleshooting code problems and tuning for performance;
- Being involved in or supporting solution installs, configurations, deployments, and tuning of BI tools and applications; and,
- Supporting development of end-user training and documentation (within projects).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience required; and,
- SAP BW Development experience: ABAP programming, ETL, BEx Query, WebI.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.