2nd Round - SharePoint Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performing software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions;
- Maintaining key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net, SharePoint Server 2010 and new 2016;
- Working on SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards;
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code;
- Building proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Maintaining product test software and demos for training purposes;
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential; and,
- Actively participating in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline;
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM;
- Experience with Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation;
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web based applications;
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture;
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services;
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data;
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables;
- Ability to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision;
- Strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code;
- Ability to be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage projects from concept to production;
- Ability to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation;
- Ability to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change;
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification (an asset); and,
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.