Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Brief Project Description:
- Build out of a new application, within an established team;
- Application is to invoice third parties, because of different trades executed;
- Project is to be broken out into different components, working and deploying them iteratively;
- Daily scrums / standups;
- Working collaboratively with other team members and the buildout of the product;
- Understand goals and scope of system, providing guidance and opinion on system design/ architecture;
- Build out of a new application, including: system design, coding, unit testing, creating automated test cases, code reviews, creating & deploying builds.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have lots of experience in key areas:
- Java, Spring, Angular, SQL, Linux (RedHat), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and JSON;
- Top notch back-end technical expertise (i.e. Java, Spring) is a must;
- Expert SQL knowledge;
- System Design Experience – high transaction load volumes including calculation during loads, resource contention/ concurrency;
- Communicates effectively and builds rapport with different groups – i.e. broader development team, product team, business team, technology infrastructure; and,
- Facilitates group meetings for technical design, decision-making and problem solving.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56164