GIS Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a GIS Business Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and configuring GIS asset classes to integrate with maximo
- Creating new GIS feature classes with corresponding maximo asset
- Configuring maximo spatial 7.6 asset and location classification to
exchange data attributes with an esri geodatabase;
- Assisting to configure edit and validate rules between the two applications, maximo and esri, inclusive of domain and JSON mapping;
- Esri SDE database maintenance and configuration;
- Maximo spatial 7.6 label configuration
- Assisting with software testing, investigation and research of system problems or errors, troubleshooting issues, and assisting/proposing resolution;
- Assisting with strategy to migrate and deploy maximo spatial configurations to
several environments such as Dev, QA, and production;
- Assisting with implementation and providing post implementation support;
- Documenting process integration between GIS and maximo, inclusive of
- Configuring maximo spatial to interact and exchange data between maximo
and the esri SDE edit geodatabase;
- Documenting procedures and processes to link GIS feature classes with
maximo asset classifications;
- Documenting data mapping and validation rules between maximo asset
classifications and esri feature classes;
- Documenting strategy to migrate maximo spatial configurations;
- Troubleshooting software and integration issues and documenting the resolution;
- Assisting with post implementation support;
- Knowledge transfer to technical staff; and,
- Ensuring security compliance for all software developed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong English oral and written communication skills for knowledge
transfer to support staff; and,
- Flexibility to work offsite.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.