Senior Software Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Software Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, testing, documenting, and deploying software and tools related to Video Technology Client API platform;
- Developing database software including stored procedures, exposing/extracting data, web services and reports;
- Leading and participating in the planning and design of new applications and enhancements;
- Troubleshooting, testing, and resolving software issues;
- Participating in team software development methodologies, life cycle, and best practices;
- Providing input on design and software architecture;
- Guiding and mentoring team members; and,
- Various other related duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science or P.Eng in Software Engineering from a recognized University;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience in multiple programming disciplines;
- Experience with CSS and its extensions;
- Experience with C#, MS SQL;
- Experience with multiple operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc.);
- Experience with Agile development methodologies;
- Experience with Node.js is an asset;
- Experience with Docker is an asset;
- The ability to prioritize and manage work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and technical writing skills;
- Energy, reliable, motivated, and goal oriented;
- The ability to be a team player;
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy, and sincerity; and,
- The ability to function in a rapid paced dynamic environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.