UI/UX Designer/ Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a, strong UI/UX Designer/ Developer. This is for a five (5) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The ideal candidate will create beautiful designs and have a portfolio they can show to the manager. Ideal candidate would have created their own websites with design, and build them from scratch. Some mobile design experience is also necessary and should have a sense as to how to design for financial institutes.
- Create wire-frames, detailed mock-ups and prototypes for PnL and PnL attribution reporting and workflow functionality (primarily adjusting PnL), ensuring that known calculations are appropriately reflected;
- A key component of this role will be to completing front-end system testing to ensure a quality product is delivered;
- Design PnL reporting, workflows for future platforms and features using a consultative, and agile approach;
- Develop style sheets;
- Conducting user research and usability testing where appropriate, to validate solutions; and,
- Work with users through UAT to identify and manage new scope.
- Experience in a capital markets, accounting, or finance, preferably doing BSA or UI/UX design;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience with UX design, preferably on accounting, capital markets or finance systems (a portfolio will be requested);
- A basic and broad understanding of financial derivatives would be an asset;
- Experience working on UI/UX for Big Data systems is an asset;
- Experience in Creating wire-frames, detailed mock-ups and prototypes: 7 years’;
- Mobile design experience with native apps: 5 years;
- Previous experience in Financial institutes /banking;
- Experience as a UI/UX developer: 7 years’;
- Experience with React JS : 5 years;
- Previous experience in a capital markets, accounting, or finance, preferably doing BSA or UI/UX design would be an asset; and,
- Angular JS: 4 years.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.