Technical Analyst - Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who has an opening for a Technical Analyst - Specialist. This is for an eighteen (18) month contract position scheduled to begin in August.
The main function of a Technical Analyst is to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Gather requirements, design, configure code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment;
- Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training;
- Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications;
- Coordinate testing and validation with business users;
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms;
- Provide operational support and maintenance of the acceptance test environments;
- Provide technical operational expertise for the review and utilization of test plans;
- Identify resolution of testing and/or environment variances;
- Provide environment operational and application support;
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings to identity required work activities;
- Identify all servers that will require ingestion into the system;
- Coordinating with the various technical teams to facilitate the ingestion process; and,
- Confirm all tasks are completed accurately.
Top Skills / Experience:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of IT work experience in enterprise-level organizations;
- Strong organizational skills are required, ideally from exposure to BA/PM type roles/job tasks such as requirements gathering, activity and resource planning, time estimation and management, and managing reports and documentation;
- Basic Windows Administration experience;
- One (1) to two (2) years of Information Security experience;
- Experience/exposure with logging platforms and related infrastructure (SecurOnix SNYPR, Tibco LogLogic, HP ArcSight, Microsoft Eventhub, or other similar tools); and,
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID #56153