Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The Application Developer is responsible for:
- Must successfully manage multiple priorities as this role will manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities;
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner;
- Analyze highly complex business requirements. Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs;
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment;
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration and documentation of solution;
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages;
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- May act as a team lead for a small team and/or technical solution provider (subject matter expert) for complex application problems;
- Perform complex applications programming activities;
- Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans; and,
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, HTML.);
- Five plus (5+) years of experience with SQL Server Work;
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end;
- Application delivery development experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications;
- Must have practical working knowledge of development languages and databases;
- Consulting professional experience to understand approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients and partners;
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications;
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Previous Coded Unit test experience;
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- Knowledge or previous experience in any or all of the following would be an asset:
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience required.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID # 56152