Senior Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Change Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the team to identify the business impact of changes to the infrastructure and servers;
- Working with the technical teams (core network, storage, etc.) to understand infrastructure changes and their impacts;
- Driving communications to ensure they are aware of the business impact and the project timeline, etc.;
- Conducting change management activities to ensure that the stakeholder needs are addressed and that the infrastructure changes are coordinated and, where a downtime is required, that the downtime window is organized and accepted by all that are impacted;
- Coordinating with the product support teams to ensure appropriate support during any change window including, ensuring users are off the system, termination of interfaces as required, ensure downtime procedures are in place, manage the recovery process including any testing activities required before end users are brought back onto the system(s);
- Working with the team to develop a work plan and schedule;
- Ensuring the RFC (Request for Changes) are complete and of superb quality;
- Coordinating with the Business Change Manager to minimize business risk;
- Providing input into scheduling by looking at changes that can be conducted simultaneously, those that have dependencies, etc.; and,
- Working with the technical teams and the Technical Project Managers to steward the changes through to completion.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technical background as a Network or Data Centre manager or has worked with a change board;
- Understanding of the core technologies to enable them to understand the changes being proposed, and to understand how they interact;
- Experience developing minute-by-minute cutover plans and back-out plans for technology changes;
- Experience working with stakeholders;
- Understanding the business impact of changing behind-the-scenes technology and will advocate for business client to ensure that the risk to operations is minimized (and fully understood); and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.