Senior System Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior System Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing knowledge and skills transfer with the client’s support personnel as appropriate to ensure capability sustainment both from and to existing staff;
- Supporting the IT Operations Incident and Knowledge Management processes, champion, and execute the Post Incident Review process as required, support stakeholder engagement, and communications while making recommendations for improvement;
- Working with operations teams to sustain a high level of service to stakeholders; and,
- Providing optimization recommendations that are a fit with the client’s organizational priorities as defined by collaboration with the larger team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- ITIL Foundations qualification and extensive experience using Service Management in an operational capacity;
- ITIL Practitioner training and ITIL Expert certification is nice to have;
- A balance of formal training and operations experience would be an asset; and,
- Health Care experience in a Service Management capacity is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.