Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager/Leader. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing required project documentation including project scope and charter;
- Complete project life-cycle management; and,
- Successfully delivering project's products within the acceptable parameters of time, quality and budget agreed to within the project charter.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in computer science or related discipline;
- Three (3) years’ experience in project management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools;
- Strong skills in the use of project management software applications such as Microsoft Project;
- Ability to influence and negotiate without formal authority;
- Demonstrated leadership competencies including results achievement, human resources management, leadership, decision making, collaboration, coaching, mentoring, flexibility, professionalism and job knowledge;
- Excellent customer service skills and orientation, including the demonstrated ability to work constructively and flexibly with client groups;
- Proven track record of establishing productive relationships with business partners, customers and staff;
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking, time management, planning and project management skills to organize resources and manage priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment;
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients, technical team, management and executive level staff to communicate technological principles and information in an audience-friendly manner;
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and issue resolution skills in situations where the problem maybe be technical, managerial or interpersonal;
- Understanding of business planning and purchasing / contract management processes;
- Progressive technical knowledge and knowledge of best practices in information technology service delivery such as SDLC, COBIT and ITIL (an asset); and,
- PMP certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.