Senior SharePoint Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SharePoint Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately in Halifax Nova Scotia
Work with the business areas to modernize and migrate their teams into the new SharePoint 2016 environment. This will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Facilitating requirements and design sessions;
- Designing site, library, and list structures required to support team content;
- Designing meta data and taxonomy based on recommended practices;
- Designing permission structures based on recommended practices;
- Identifying any custom solutions, forms and workflows required to support team processes;
- Collaborating with business resources to clean up and map content into the new team site;
- Assist with content migration;
- Work with Change Manager to identify impacts, setup training and communications with each team;
- Assist with UAT and system testing;
- Create and update schedule tracking number of team sites and planned migration;
- Collaborate with Forms Designer to ensure required business forms are identified and meet the business needs;
- Provide status updates on progress to project team; and,
- Liaison between project team and business areas.
Skills and Qualifications
Given the scope of work, the following are key attributes the Customer’s evaluation team will be looking for when evaluating candidates:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience facilitating business requirements and design sessions;
- Experience with the Documentation of business requirements;
- Strong communications both verbal and written – in English;
- Experience with UAT and system testing;
- Experience with SharePoint 2016;
- Experience designing SharePoint sites, libraries and list structures;
- Experience designing meta data and SharePoint taxonomy;
- Experience designing permission structures; and,
- Previous experience identifying custom SharePoint forms and workflows.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56133