ETRM Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an ETRM Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Utilizing standard best practices to identify risks and risk mitigation strategies with a key understanding of transition to operations, and development of value/benefits mapping;
- Facilitating multiple business areas to agree on scope and business requirements;
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Proactively communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, Workflow Diagrams, Context Diagrams, GUI, Screen and Interface designs);
- Utilizing experience in enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required;
- Successfully engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously;
- Working independently with users to define concepts and under direction of Project Managers;
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans; and,
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience eliciting business requirements, facilitating workshops (training), developing process descriptions, and building process workflows with ETRM (Energy Trade and Risk Management) systems;
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts; and,
- The ability to work in a team environment and who demonstrates effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills, is adaptable, and able to articulate technical problems and issues using natural language.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.