Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating packages and coordinating the deployment of applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM);
- Providing support for Microsoft SCCM;
- Modifying and updating existing Microsoft SCOM monitors;
- Supporting the deployment of Windows 10 updates using the client’s Windows as a Service framework;
- Providing support for infrastructure technology services including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing, and documentation of systems;
- Managing simple to moderately complex projects;
- Working with IT and business clients to gather requirements for enhancements or new functionality;
- Developing requirements and recommendations that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders;
- Supporting development of business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required;
- Working to ensure that the solution developed meets the defined requirements and expectations, including business and IT acceptance testing;
- Participating in meetings and interviews as required through the whole project life cycle, planning, and execution; and,
- Maintaining currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience;
- Experience with Windows Software Packager to coordinate the packaging and deployment of applications using SCCM;
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Administrator; and,
- The ability to work independently and makes recommendations for improvement.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.