Eagle is currently seeking an Application Packager for an Application Packager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing simple to moderately complex projects with the ability to work independently and making recommendations for improvement;
- Supporting one (1) to two (2) projects at a time;
- Working with IT and business clients to gather requirements for enhancements or new functionality;
- Developing requirements and recommendations that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders;
- Supporting development of business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required;
- Working to ensure that the solution developed meets the defined requirements and expectations, including business and IT acceptance testing;
- Participating in meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning, and execution;
- Maintaining currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions;
- Coordinating the packaging and deployment of applications using SCCM; and,
- Providing support for infrastructure technology services (server, storage, etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing, and documentation of systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.