Intermediate Technical Writer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Writer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the Team Lead to support the review of existing guides and procedure documents;
- Providing expert technical advice regarding existing procedure documentation and the development of new program-related documentation;
- Drafting program-related documents, including but not limited to, guides, procedures, processes, workflows, and work instructions;
- Providing effective facilitation and coordination of input from subject matter experts;
- Engaging with key internal stakeholders to develop effective reports, summaries, and proposals;
- Developing information and communication materials for the team;
- Preparing and reviewing corporate communications materials for alignment with the program; and,
- Supporting effective document management within the client’s electronic document management system.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in English, Certificate in Professional Writing, or equivalent practical experience;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of progressive experience in process and system development and business planning;
- Experience writing for multiple technical and non-technical audiences;
- Understanding of Indigenous peoples, cultures, histories, and rights across jurisdictions;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office;
- Experience and strong working knowledge of Sharepoint 365 and Visio;
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and proofreading skills;
- The ability to synthesize and condense information into concise accessible language;
- Solid understanding of systems, business planning, and implementation;
- Demonstrated decision-making, planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills;
- The ability to work independently and take a pro-active approach to problem identification and resolution; and,
- The ability to work in a team environment and collaboratively with internal stakeholders and business units.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.