SAP CRM Business Systems Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a SAP CRM Business Systems Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing functional specifications and performing functional configuration, support SAP CRM;
- Performing requirements analysis and developing prototype solutions to demonstrate SAP capabilities to the business and enable adoption;
- Participating in daily production checks and operations process required for ensuring any incidents are avoided or detected in time on SAP applications;
- Leading troubleshooting of incidents or defects that arise in SAP applications and ensure a timely resolution. Lead or participate in cross functional teams involved in issue resolution, ensure that partners/stakeholders are kept advised of status;
- Understanding business issues and opportunities. Analyzing and defining both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and perform gap analysis;
- Defining the requirements needed to transition from an existing solution to a new solution;
- Identifying assumptions, constraints, and anticipate and manage risks;
- Developing diagrams and models (use case, activity diagram, business process models, etc.) and clearly document functional requirements and business rules to describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business and user requirements;
- Completing application service requests, provide continual business application support, research transactional issues, identify root causes as well as assist with upgrade and maintenance of applications;
- Communicating requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems to technical teams designing and implementing the solution.
- Writing documentation for the applications including operations, training material, and user guides;
- Ensuring traceability of requirements back to business need as well as through to solution and testing. Validate the solution meets the business need and verify it conforms to specifications;
- Participating in project implementations, post-implementation reviews, test plans, test strategy, regression testing, and deployment process to maximize and share learning;
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems;
- Resolving systemic issues and ensure completion of root cause analysis;
- Clearly and concisely articulating technical issues and resolutions with varied business stakeholders;
- Ensuring adherence to best practices for enhancements and support; ensure adoption and adherence to defined support processes (i.e. incident management, change management, etc.);
- Performing tasks within a complex decision-making and problem solving environment, serve as a subject matter expert for the determination and recommendation of problem resolution and system enhancements, root-cause analysis, documentation and integration testing; and,
- Participation in a 24 X 7 on-call support rotation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, Commerce/Business Administration or equivalent practical experience;
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years SAP implementation experience, ideally two (2) full project lifecycles with SAP CRM;
- Strong configuration skills performing requirements analysis;
- Extensive experience designing and configuring integration points between SAP modules as well as interfaces with non-SAP systems;
- Strong familiarity with project implementation methodologies, including Agile and ASAP;
- Experience in application support preferably including HP Service Manager experience;
- Solid experience designing and executing test cases preferably including HP Application Lifecycle Management (HP ALM)/QC experience;
- The ability to be a team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner;
- Development experience with ABAP, SAP PI, Fiori considered an asset;
- Functional experience with SAP Transportation Management considered an asset;
- The ability to manage client expectations and negotiate win-win solutions;
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple work assignments;
- The ability to communicate effectively with business and Information Services (IS) support teams;
- Experience in Marketing and Sales business area supported by the CRM application portfolio is an asset;
- Advanced analytical skills; and,
- Willingness to be in an On Call Rotation doing Application Support (24/7), taking ownership of incident resolution.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment.