Senior Documentation Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Documentation Specialist. This is a thirteen(13) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of Cash Management agreements and legal documentation related to account openings and service agreements;
- Provides “end-to-end” support for the documentation process for an assigned market through the review, analysis and negotiation of cash management legal documentation as well as the facilitation of negotiation arising in all phases of the legal process;
- Ensures that accurate and appropriate cash management agreements and account open legal documentation are prepared and sent to clients on a timely basis;
- Manages the flow of documentation provided to the client, the expectations of clients, Sales, Product Management and Implementation, ensuring appropriate monitoring and follow-up; and,
- Understands Bank Policy and Procedures, Banking Regulations, applicable laws and Cash Management Products and Services - strongly preferred.
What you bring to the table:
- Candidates should have a Legal background;
- Client centric focus and the ability to work with demanding high profile clients;
- Strong computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access;
- Banking and finance experience preferred;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to apply them in the documentation process;
- Strong analytical, risk management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and priorities;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple relationships;
- Legal education and/or paralegal certification;
- College or University degree;
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 55003