Senior Privacy Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Privacy Consultant for an eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin in August in St. Johns NFLD.
As part of the outlined work, the following tasks are to be carried out by the Consultant:
- Develop and complete Privacy Impact Assessments;
- Provide advice and guidance on privacy related matters for the Customer;
- Attend applicable meetings relevant to the production of work products; and,
- Provide periodic status reports (minimum monthly) to the contract authority. This will include time sheets with a breakdown of effort spend on distinct contract deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
Given the scope of work, the following are key attributes the Customer’s evaluation team will be looking for when evaluating candidates:
- Certified Information Privacy Professional designation, or other comparable designation or education;
- Thorough knowledge of privacy impact assessment methodology and demonstrated experience with conducting privacy impact assessments of high quality;
- Experience in the Newfoundland and Labrador health sector;
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and presenting ability;
- Ability to work independently; and,
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with executives, managers and staff at all levels within our organization, including technical experts in related areas such as security.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56133