Business Systems Analyst-WOM
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front-end Web Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, developing and launching efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes;
- Gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements;
- Generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues; and,
- Applying proven communications, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Extensive work order management systems (IBM Maximo preferred, SAP nice to have) and business operations support experience;
- Experience with inventory and procurement systems;
- Experience in metrics, data analysis, process improvement and report development;
- Excellent communication and written skills;
- Strong technical background;
- Process mapping expertise in swim lane, state diagram and data flow diagrams;
- Ability to translate business requirements to system requirements;
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, standard operating procedures (SOP), user guides and training material;
- Experience training end users;
- Experience capturing meeting minutes;
- Experience in systems integration such as CRM case to work order and work order to financial system (an asset);
- Experience report writing using SQL and crystal reports (an asset);
- Previous experience in municipal public work operations such as water, waste, roads, traffic, fleet, parks, and forestry (an asset);
- Experience supporting the maximo optimization team in delivering items on the product backlog (an asset);
- Experience developing monthly operations management metrics report tied to levels of service, adoption and compliance (an asset);
- Experience supporting the parking control system transition to operation (an asset);
- Experience building operational standards, creating standard operating procedures and managing the product backlog (an asset); and,
- Ability to aid in other process, statement of works and translation of user requirements to systems specification documents.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.