Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Consultant for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing SAP Project Systems functional support for requested enhancements, incident fixes, how to guidance and knowledge transfer;
- Working on a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions;
- Authoring Work Orders and/or presentations and presenting findings to clients; and,
- Prioritizing objectives and contribute to status reporting and business improvement initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree;
- Graduate degree or professional designation an asset;
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence;
- The ability to identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively with other in teams;
- The ability to communicate, interact, and cooperate with clients;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions; and,
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.