Senior UX Designer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior UX Designer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Transforming complex problems into elegant experiences;
- Ideation, concept development and experience innovation;
- Creation of sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios and storyboards;
- Close collaboration with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved;
- Advocating for the user throughout the project lifecycle;
- Staying abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends;
- Participation in observational studies, usability testing and other customer research; and,
- Effective communication of conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design approaches/rationales.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience in mobile app;
- 5 years of experience in secure site;
- 5 years of experience in responsive design;
- 5 years of experience in Adobe suite;
- Strong communications skills;
- 5 years of experience as a UX designer;
- A degree in design or a design-related discipline (industrial design, user-centred design, visual design, design strategy, design management, human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, etc.);
- Several years of experience as a user interface designer;
- 5+ years of experience designing mobile, secure and responsive experiences;
- The ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling customer experiences;
- Strong prototyping skills demonstrated through various techniques: sketch, paper, wireframe, video, or interactive prototypes; and,
- Proficiency with design tools as such Axure and Adobe's Creative Suite.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.