Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking seven (7) AML Analyst/Associates for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Reviewing client relationships when establishing or periodically reviewing a Correspondent Banking Relationship and or “High Risk Clients”, investigating concerns and assessing areas of due diligence as required;
- Gathering and validating information to assist in the preparation of compliance and governance reports such as the Qualitative Assessment Report, KYC profile reconciliations, transaction monitoring and KYC completion reports;
- Researching High Risk Clients in preparation of reports using World Check and various investigative tools specific to AML (To be specified by the AM );
- Maintaining and documenting records in accordance with regulatory requirements and departmental standards;
- Ensuring AML and compliance reports are fully documented and processed accurately and in a timely manner to be submitted to Relationship Manager’s for review;
- Working with other teams to efficiently review client relationship and ensure alignment with AML standards; and,
- Preparing and supporting ad hoc analysis and activities to aid tactical and strategic business decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 1 – 1.5 years of AML experience (Understanding of AML technical jargon);
- Prior experience in researching in any capacity;
- Knowledge of OSFI standards;
- The ability to gather, analyze, organize, document and present large volumes of information in a succinct and organized manner;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and,
- The ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.