Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Delivery Lead for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working directly with project teams to oversee the full range of the project lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, closure) and identify resource requirements while balancing availability of the essential skills and competencies, while contributing to the performance and ongoing improvement of IT project and program management processes;
- Ensuring that projects and programs within their portfolio are effectively and efficiently delivered to enable the realization of expected value/benefits in accordance with the Business Case;
- Delivering resource competency, capability, and allocation;
- Providing support and overall support to ensure delivery resources are performing in line with the competency and capability matrices;
- Identifying resource requirements for projects within the designated portfolio;
- Ensuring resources are allocated in accordance to skill alignment and availability;
- Project and program delivery health;
- Actively participating in Project readiness activities;
- Ensuring projects and programs are being delivered in accordance with delivery Services guidelines and expectations (decide, declare, demonstrate);
- Serving as a bilateral escalation point for projects within the portfolio;
- Actively monitoring contractor and service provider renewals on a monthly basis pursuant to the needs of the Project;
- Building and maintaining cross-functional relationships;
- Collating qualitative and quantitative data (i.e. budget) on project performance;
- Ensuring oversight and coordination of dependencies across the projects and programs and resolve/escalate conflicts;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the Project team with respect to Project deliverables and key milestones;
- Reviewing and providing appropriate feedback for project documentation, including Business Case, Project Charter, Change Requests, etc.;
- Ensuring adherence to the appropriate governance functions relating to the project delivery framework and in accordance with enterprise policies and procedures;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal, and escalation support; and,
- Managing expectations of cross-functional stakeholders and the ability to be adaptable in managing planned and unplanned responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of management experience;
- Proven experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO) and/or project delivery function;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs);
- Experience effectively managing a diverse team of IT resources in a fast-paced environment, including supporting project delivery resources to enable successful execution of deliverables;
- Experience working in a team environment and demonstrate effective critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams; and,
- Knowledge of project assurance, quality processes, and best practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.