Senior ERP Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior ERP Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful project delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Evaluating and recommending key changes to the current and future ERP system, while aligning with organization requirements;
- Coordinating the efforts of project team members, including vendors (i.e. understanding “who” is working on “what” and “when”);
- Managing resource utilization on the project to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the project plan, progress, budget, forecasts, and earned value;
- Executing proactive change management (i.e. scope, schedule, budget);
- Planning and executing risk and issue management strategies, leveraging health checks for independent assessment and action plans for “at risk” projects;
- Engaging and managing all applicable project vendors or suppliers as per Service Contract terms and conditions;
- Effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and communicating progress of the project;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the project team with respect to project activities;
- Ensuring all required project documentation is timely, complete, and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal, and escalation support for project team members;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans;
- Evaluating and recommending changes to the current and future ERP system requirements in order to meet organizational needs;
- Leading the implementation of organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration;
- Managing a diverse team of IT resources in a fast-paced environment, including working with multiple vendors and contractors;
- Working closely and effectively with various stakeholders in a collaborative manner while clearly defining and articulating project objectives; and,
- Creating an effective and well-organized team environment to ensure project deliverables are achieved including scope, schedule, and budget.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of project management experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification;
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs);
- Experience with developing, planning, and with the implementation of an ERP system;
- Business Relationship Management experience is nice to have;
- Extensive ERP system implementation experience (i.e. SAP and/or JDE and/or Microsoft Dynamics and/or Maximo and/or Workday) is nice to have;
- Strong vendor and implementation partner background experience; and,
- Effective critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.