Application Security Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Security Architect for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing the application security gaps identified via Pen test, Code Review and assess the application risk;
- Prioritizing the issues and providing solution towards resolution;
- Performing code reviews to determine potential security vulnerabilities;
- Defining application security standards and including into projects as part of Non-Functional Requirements;
- Ensuring governance of those standards;
- Evaluating security products, patches for possible adoption;
- Defining security metrics based rate applications based on security;
- Identifying application vulnerabilities via security testing;
- Working with Enterprise and Application Architecture teams to drive alignment around more pragmatic vs. prescriptive solutions; and,
- Monitoring and vetting major architectural decisions, changes, and open issues (e.g. data placement, tool/technology product selection, interfaces, new data stores, infrastructure issues).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Experience in defining and successfully improving web application security and mobile applications security with a variety of technologies, protocols, languages, techniques and design structures, including knowledge of Microsoft .net, HTML5, AJAX, XML, CSS3, jQuery, ReactJS;
- Understanding of security techniques and web server structures including Geographically Distributed Applications, Databases, SOAP/REST/JSON;
- Thorough understanding of development processes including agile development methodologies, must understand and leverage Global Delivery Model;
- Net Architecture experience;
- Web security / Mobile Security experience;
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.