Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing solutions to different business and functional areas;
- Applying a broad knowledge of various technical areas to foresee and fix certain problem areas within technology or with a mix of technologies, but the focus is to ensure a certain business/functional use case is solved with the help of technology;
- Providing, maintaining, and evolving a cost effective, secure, and reliable design of end to end infrastructure that is aligned with the Information Services technology direction with the business strategy;
- Collaborating with IS and the business to produce innovative solutions through continuous deployment across technology stacks, with deep hands on skills
- Building architectures and providing prescriptive guidance across the entire technology stack, with a primary focus on the AWS cloud, and serverless and container-based services in particular;
- Assisting in overall project planning and advises on system development opportunities;
- Liaising with Business Partners to ensure solutions meet current and strategic needs;
- Working with Business Primes, Enterprise Architecture, other Architects, etc. to determine SLA (service level agreements) and ensure they are met;
- Leading and collaborating with the Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, other Architects, etc. to create, drive and communicate the overall architectural vision, working towards project delivery;
- Assisting Enterprise Architecture on the evaluation of vendor applications;
- Developing and approving estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications;
- Working across multiple technology components or development efforts to ensure correctness, consistency, continuity, and efficiency;
- Ensuring solutions are scalable, maintainable for complex business and functional applications; and,
- Leading interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, departments, or clients.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about businesses, create technical definitions around business objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver results;
- The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is a critical component of this role; and,
- Self-motivated, driven, collaborative, passionate about Cloud, and want to have a direct positive impact on enterprise customers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.