Senior Programmer Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Programmer Analyst for a twenty-four (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Database conversions;
- Preparing data for analytics;
- Investigation into and design of data sharing platform (DSP);
- Preparing for security models for DSP;
- Technical governance;
- Troubleshooting and problem solving; and,
- Advancing the goals of the DSP.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar disciplines. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- A Minimum of 7 years programming experience including leadership responsibilities;
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral) in English;
- Experience with developing SQL Stored Procedures and Functions; preference is given to experience with converting Oracle Stored Procedures to SQL Server;
- Experience with ETL (Extract Transform and Load) with a preference for implementation with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
- Experience with SQL Server 2012(or later), Enterprise BI, and/or other analytic/data warehouse technology;
- Experience with Oracle products (please specify relevant versions); and,
- Experience with database performance tuning, and indexing preferably for SQL Server implementations.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.