Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer/Programmer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Customizing ServiceNow application and facilitating rollout of new applications and modules;
- Collaborating with process owners to develop solutions and handle project work;
- Participating in new technology investigation and making recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate;
- Providing design solution and timelines on development;
- Developing and maintaining design documents;
- Collaborating with process owners to develop solutions and handling enhancements through the Agile methodology;
- Maintaining enhancement release plans;
- Maintaining and continuously improving the processes, standards, policies, and tools;
- Maintaining currency in technological trends and directions continually upgrading personal, technical and IT related skills through research, education and self-motivated technology experimentation;
- Supporting annual upgrades though issue resolutions;
- Identifying system deficiencies and recommending solutions;
- Supporting upgrades to the latest release of ServiceNow application in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to customers;
- Ensuring proper environment management process is followed;
- Ensuring proper scripting standards are met;
- Participating in ongoing production support and end user support;
- Participating in change management process for any system changes or enhancements;
- Opening incidents with vendors and driving issues to closure;
- Writing technical and functional specifications; and,
- Performing estimation for application development initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to three (1-3) years' experience working in ServiceNow;
- Familiarity with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS and integration with ServiceNow;
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture and web services integration such as SOAP, WSDL, REST and API's;
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production;
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements;
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills; and,
- Capability of working independently as well as in a team environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.