Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, eliciting, analyzing, specifying, and validating the business needs of end-users in a particular area of the business, and for specific projects or initiatives;
- Interviewing stakeholders, analyzing target populations, capturing the “to-be” state and process improvements, and identifying any process gaps / deficiencies;
- Planning Business Analysis activities;
- Eliciting Business Requirements from internal/external business partners;
- Creating and validating the current and future state business processes with business partners;
- Analyzing processes to identify business opportunities;
- Verifying and validating requirements coverage (meeting business needs);
- End to End “as-is “ process map with gaps in current processes identified (Steps, Owners, Measurement, Intent, Objective, etc.);
- To-Be Process maps for identified gap areas in the “as-is” exercise; and,
- Recommendations for Optimization uncovered from mapping exercises.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post Secondary education in Business preferred; and,
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.