Senior Telecom Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Telecom Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining Cisco Call Manager Servers including Unity Voicemail, CER, and Cisco Media Sense;
- Operational activities including but not limited to adding and removing Cisco telephony services for end users;
- Working within Change Management framework to plan and implement server configuration changes and patching as required;
- Working within the team and with project groups when required to design and integrate new telephony solutions;
- Design and deployment of gateway configurations on enterprise class Cisco voice gateway devices; and,
- Creating and maintaining documentation of new processes and process changes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years technical hands-on/operational enterprise VoIP telephony experience;
- Five plus (5+) years technical hands-on/operational experience working with, maintaining and configuring Cisco telephony servers and VoIP services;
- Experience designing, configuring, and supporting VoIP dialing services in an enterprise IT environment;
- Experience provisioning and support soft phones, namely Cisco Jabber;
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP and networking architecture;
- Strong understanding of hierarchical network design;
- Experience with managing and configuring Cisco enterprise class voice gateways including PRI and SIP trunking;
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers;
- Experience configuring and supporting enterprise class Cisco voice gateway routers and switches;
- The ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work well in a team environment;
- The ability to be self-motivated and eager to take on new tasks; and,
- Experience with ARC Switchboard, ServiceNow, SolarWinds NPM and NCM, and RTMT would be considered assets.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.