Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Technical Analyst. This is a six (6) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Reporting to the Manager, Risk Technology Support; the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the various risk management platforms;
- Monitor the Market Risk System and Counterparty Credit Risk System to ensure the risk reports are produced on time;
- Ensure that all key elements of the service level agreements are met;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of support and project changes into the systems;
- Provide system expertise to our technology partners and business support groups;
- Troubleshoot, and provide recommendations in solving applications and system issues;
- Maintain and enhance documentation for software as it relates to problems, standards, procedures, and processes; and,
- Provide support for a wide range of clients, products, and systems in a fast pace, dynamic and evolving environment associated with the risk technology industry.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in UNIX and Linux operating system, Oracle and 3 years with MySQL;
- Previous Knowledge and experience with JIRA;
- Good Debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Post-secondary education in related field;
- Perl Scripting knowledge is an asset;
- Experience with Credit Risk and Market Risk, Capital Markets;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; and,
- Getting along with other, collaborative.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56092