Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to project management methodology and project definitions;
- Leading multiple application and infrastructure related projects within the overall project portfolio;
- Initiating projects following appropriate project management methodology including gathering and defining comprehensive project requirements;
- Delivering IT projects based on the overall IT project portfolio;
- Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management;
- Defining project management methods, procedures, and quality objectives, including metrics for assessing progress;
- Providing technical and analytical guidance and work direction to project team;
- Assessing variances from the project plans, budgets and schedules, develops and implements changes as necessary;
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in current methodologies and provides coaching to others leading projects; and,
- Developing and maintaining a productive working relationship with project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Diploma, Certificate, Degree, or other post-secondary education in a related field and three (3) to five (5) years related experience in a Project Management capacity;
- Project Management training and certification is an asset;
- ERP Integration experience;
- Excellent discipline and time management skills to plan, manage, and deliver results within a team and independently;
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills;
- The ability to proactively identify and manage risk;
- The ability to influence without authority;
- The ability to travel;
- Customer-focused approach to resolving business process related systems issues; and,
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.