Windows 10 Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Windows 10 Specialist for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in rolling out Office Pro plus;
- Assisting in building out some of our sccm reporting, Office Pro Plus pieces or WSUS/SCCM; and,
- Ensuring we continue with industry best practices, proper reporting, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience managing User profile (such as roaming profiles);
- Experience with Managing the User experience;
- Experience managing the OS;
- Experience managing deployment methods, tools and techniques; and
- Experience managing SCCM SQL Reports.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.