Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as primary point of contact for all interactions with Service Provider;
- Serving in a leadership capacity throughout the project;
- Establishing detailed project charter, plans, and objectives to outline timelines and project deliverables;
- Executing project plan according to project methodologies, ensures successful and coordinated completion of project components, facilitates consensus with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Tracking project progress according to project plan and identified metrics;
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of projects and major barriers encountered;
- Making decisions and recommendations regarding projects scope and related changes required to facilitate a successful outcomes;
- Implementing or contributing to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the project life cycle;
- Developing and monitoring project budgets within the context of operational demands and environmental and resource constraints and uses best practice methods to thoroughly monitor and adhere to allocated budgets;
- Providing supervisory guidance and direction to staff;
- Completing transition services including facilitating lessons learned meetings and creating lessons learned document related to this service as well as the overall Project. Transition services also include providing all of the documents, software, software licenses and other project artifacts to the Project Team; and,
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Finance, Business, MBA, IT, or relevant discipline;
- A minimum of (10) year’s recent experience providing project management services in producing and delivering innovative projects for high value, complex, technology related project initiatives;
- Experience managing large scale IMIT projects especially focused on Transition from Project to Operations, with a proven track record of delivering;
- Previous experience in managing large scale ERP implementations;
- Experience with Stakeholder relationship management;
- Project Management Professional designation considered an asset;
- Experience or working knowledge of business process optimization methodology, change management, and cloud solutions is considered an asset;
- Strong leadership, motivation, and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to establish credibility quickly and interact effectively with the senior leadership team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.