Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Coordinator for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the process to gather and analyze the business requirements and business processes, document the business requirements and capture the use cases that applies;
- Documenting the business processes, identifying the process changes, ensuring that timelines, notifications, workflow processes, cross-functional roles and responsibilities, enhanced reporting, and quality assurance processes are well defined and understood;
- Identifying the system functionalities and the related business process (changes), document and communicate the conceptual solution design with the business, functional and development teams to ensure that it is well-understood by all parties in the project team;
- Liaising with the Technical Lead to participate in the design, build, and implementation phases;
- Documenting and communicating the design options and decisions; ensuring the business perspectives are well-presented;
- Participating in the test plan development process by working collaboratively with the Test Lead to develop test cases, scenarios, and specifications that assess whether the system satisfies all of the business requirements;
- Participating in the system test cycles to ensure the business requirements and design specifications are fulfilled;
- Working with the Project Manager to plan the day to day management of the business analysis, design, development and any testing tasks;
- Managing the business requirements to ensure the solution and project scope are well-aligned;
- Identifying any potential issues, risks and provide recommendations on alleviate the issues/risks identified;
- Assisting in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules;
- Status reporting to stakeholders;
- Creating and assembling solution deliverables for the projects assigned including but not limited to:
- Business requirements definition;
- Business requirements assessment;
- Business process flow charts, diagrams, and documents;
- Use cases (if/as required);
- Functional design specifications;
- System Test documents (if/as required); and,
- Coordinating the execution of the solution deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.